Wednesday, August 4, 2010

3,2,1, ACTION!

I have many cameras. A digital camera, a Diana F+ lomography camera, an Instax Polaroid camera and an Action Sampler camera. (I don't have an SLR... yet...)
The Action Sampler is super awesome and takes 4 consecutive pictures every time you click that little button. Here are a few pictures from a fun beach day that we had at Sokcho Beach in South Korea.


The following fluffy white puppy appears to be very cute and innocent...
(do not be fooled)


...actually it turned on me and knocked me over in my Action-Sampler excitement. Luckily I had the camera "ready for action" (Yes, that's me lying on the floor after being knocked down by ferociously savage man-eating dog)


Ah what a lovely beach day!


Does anyone have an interesting, quirky, fun, vintage, weird camera? I'd love to hear about it!

3 comments :

Lizzle said...

But the dog is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

seems to me the action sampler pics would be bettr in a straight line.. you know in a sequence?
But Lizzie's right! the dog is adorable

Che said...

hahaha yes the dog was cute :) There are cameras that can take action shots in one sequence - they are called "SuperSamplers" you can check them out here:

http://usd.shop.lomography.com/cameras/multilens-cameras

There are even some cameras that take 9 pics in one shot!