Thursday, November 24, 2011

Song break


Photobucket

On a park bench sat a crimson beating heart

And behind him the girls played double dutch in the park

The sun began to burn his snow white skin

I guess you’re headin’ somewhere or endin’ up somewhere..

Photobucket


Storm clouds began to form in his head

And crisscrossed his mind like a restless angry ocean

And the howling of hardship and heartache

Kneeled and grinned in his face

Photobucket


He stood there in his boots unable to move

I drove all night here to tell you that I love you

Photobucket


And here lies my green eyes

Rolled back in my head, but they’re alive

And all these words can all get spoken

Well I know we tried and you’re forgiven

You’re forgiven


Photobucket

He made his way down the boulevard

Near the 99 cent stores and the garbage in the yards

And he began to sing

About the crickets and the backroads where we used to play


Photobucket


I guess you’re either headin’ somewhere or endin’ up somewhere

Cause I tried the bible, I tried the bottle,

I Tried the needle, I tried to love people

And in the end there ain’t nothin’ to say

And in the end there ain’t nothin’ you can say anyway

Photobucket


And I stand here in my shoes, unable to move


My hat in my hands, at the bottom of the ocean.



And here lies my green eyes

Rolled back in my head but they’re alive

And all the words can all get spoken

Well I know we tried and you’re forgiven


Photobucket

You’re forgiven


images found via weheartit 

No comments :