Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stress. The epic kind.

We're in Turkey right now soaking up the holiday vibes. You're missing me, I can tell.
So to keep you entertained while I'm away I've set this automated post to give you a little taste of what is probably going down right now in Gumusluk, Bodrum...

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

You can follow some of our travels via instagram
me: @indieBerries
warren: @warrz 

Although it will probably be just a bunch of repetitive pics of 
sea, sun, markets, food, cocktails and beaches. 

Don't hate us too much.

2 comments :

Sexy Rexy said...

HATE!!!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

OMG!