Thursday, April 24, 2014

New Project Launch: indieLoveBooks


 photo IMG_5132_zps575bc605.jpg

You guys! I am bursting with excitement to announce the launch of my new project - indieLoveBooks! For a while now, I have been creating bespoke wedding guestbooks for brides "on the sly" - I say "on the sly", because really I had no website, no marketing focus, no real action plan - all I had was beautiful guestbooks and word of mouth from the few who had seen them featured, either here on indieBerries or from the gorgeous Gaby over at Southbound Bride, and had decided to email me on a whim to see if I would make one for them.

I mocked up some pinterest boards for the exact look and feel I wanted for this new site and enlisted the awesome services of one of The Photo Hunt co-founders, Bobbi - from Ready to Blog. I can totally recommend her services - she is super efficient and will create an awesome blog/site for you based on exactly what you want and need! Below is the moodboard she concocted!
  photo ilb-brand-3_zpsee8d1cb4.png
 photo IMG_5124_zps28ff0795.jpg photo back_zps35e61172.jpg
I wanted to create an entirely separate website space for this project (and not just include it as part of indieBerries) because I feel that I will better be able to target it to the correct audience. The indieBerries style is fun, quirky, cartoonish and whacky. indieLoveBooks is the more sophisticated, and refined older sister. That is not to say that indieLoveBooks do not have their own cheeky charm. Each of these books feature quirky questions for guests to answer - which make them not only a gorgeous coffee-table keepsake, but really fun and entertaining for guests to write in! I can guarantee that you will LOVE the creativity that your guests produce!

 photo FreeSpace_zpsde76b958.jpg
Above: from our guest book, in the "Free Space" block, "Wow!! This is an intimidating space!!
I feel naked in here!!..."

Don't you just love it?

 photo OpenBook_zpsfeee6e4b.jpg

Each indieLoveBook can be tailored to your specific needs - if you would like to include photos, memories and a story from your engagement, or a few pages introducing your bridal party to all your guests, or even just some travel stories and photos from your time together - we can work together to create a bespoke guestbook that is exactly what you want.

 photo backlogo_zps7e989cb8.jpg

Why indieLoveBooks?
I could've called this new venture "Bespoke Wedding guestbooks" or "Gorgeous Guestbooks" or something similar, but I wanted to keep a small connection to indieBerries -which has had such a profound impact on my life. I also genuinely believe that these books are far more than just "a guestbook". In the book that I created for our own wedding, I included photographs from the very first night we met, photographs and memories from travels we did together over the years, photographs from the night we got engaged, and photos from our London engagement shoot. The book we created is a keepsake book of the story of our entire relationship - and not only will we have all those memories preserved forever, but it now also includes messages, wishes and notes of love and advice from all our closest friends and family from the day we became husband and wife.

 photo nikkitrav2_zps0712e0dd.jpg

It has been so special creating these indieLoveBooks for happy brides - I have loved being part of such a special celebration and seeing their stories through the photographs and memories they send me and I'm so excited to launch it into a fully fledged wing of the "indie Empire". If you would like to see more about the books - pop over to the brand new indieLoveBooks Website!

 photo sunlightshot_zps65d3843e.jpg

Just this week, I have finished creating a guestbook for an Australian bride, getting married in Hawaii at the end of the month - she emailed me yesterday to say,
Brilliant. Thank you. Yep last minute is the case as we just went to another wedding on the weekend and took some ideas. However I'm pretty positive our guest book is better. I've never seen a guest book like the ones you do. They are so much more personal and definitely one we will leave out for people to read when at home. 

Get in touch if you'd like a quote!

No comments :